Becoming a CCIFP is now easier than ever!
Your opportunity to achieve the only ANAB-accredited accounting credential focused on construction financial management is now easier than ever. You can take the exam in one of two ways, either via On-Demand Computer-Based Testing via PearsonVUE or Live Remote Proctor (LRP). Here is what you need to do:
- Submit your completed application to CFMA's Certification Division and pay the applicable fees.
- Choose how you want to take your exam (PearsonVue Test Center or Live Remote Proctor).
- Receive email notification from the Certification Division of your eligibility to sit for the exam.
- Visit Pearson, select a test center, and schedule your exam (approximately 48-72 hours after email notification), or schedule your exam any time within your two-week authorization for LRP. Rules regarding LRP are available here.
Applications submitted online are normally approved within two business days. This means, in most cases, you'll have the opportunity to schedule your exam about a week after submitting your application. Please read the Candidate Information Bulletin before applying.
In order to complete your application, you must first click the link at the bottom of the page to begin your CCIFP experience. Once completed, you will then have the opportunity to complete and submit your application online. If you prefer to submit an application via mail/email, you may download the CCIFP Examination Application.
Please read before applying:
- If you choose LRP, you must schedule and take your exam within two weeks of receiving your authorization.
- If you do not schedule your exam, you will lose all examination fees.
- If you request an additional two-week extension, a $150 examination extension fee will apply
- If you want to switch your testing mode and take it at a PearsonVue Test Center, a $150 fee will apply.
- Please read the Candidate Information Bulletin here.